- In your browser, go to www.gcconnex.gc.ca
- Select language of choice, then click Register.
- Fill out the registration form. (Note: only emails ending in Canada.ca and .gc.ca will be accepted. If your Government email address is different and you have received an “invalid email notice”, please send a ticket to the GCTools help desk using the form on the Contact Us page).
- After you complete the registration form (including all mandatory fields) and click on Register, you must wait for a validation email before you are able to log in and use GCconnex.
- Once you receive the validation email, click the validation link provided in the email – do not reply to the email!
- Once your account is validated you can log onto GCConnex.
Tip: when logging in to your GCconnex account, you may use your system generated username or email interchangeably
- I lost my password, how do I retrieve it?
- I lost my username, how do I retrieve it?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I navigate GCconnex?