Ideas allow members to submit, comment on, and vote on ideas within a group. If you are a group owner or operator, you have the option of activating this feature in your grou
How to activate Group ideas (for group owner and operators only)
Go to Settings and click Edit group
- Click Tools tab
- Check Enable ideas
How to set the description of your ideas page
You can add a description to your ideas page (optional).
- Go to the Ideas tab of your group
- Click Settings
- Write a description.
- Click Save
Your description will appear. If you would like to modify it, click Settings again.
How to add an idea
- Go to the main page of your group
- Click More to see a drop-down menu
- Click Ideas
- Click on Submit your new idea
- Type your idea into the search bar.
- When you are done, click on submit a new idea.
- Write a Description.
- Add Tags (Note: tags are keywords that are associated with your idea and make your idea searchable/easier to find).
- Click Save.