I lost my username, how do I retrieve it?
Modified on: Thu, 21 Sep, 2017 at 10:51 AM
If your GCpedia account is associated with your current email address
- Go to the log in page
- You will find a section to retrieve forgotten usernames at the bottom of the page
- Type in your GCpedia-associated email address and click on Find username. If found, your username will be displayed in the Username field at the top of the page
- Type in your password and continue as normal. If you forgot your password, you can follow this tutorial.
If your GCpedia account is associated with an old email address
- Click Special pages, located under the Tools heading in the navigation menu
- Click User list located under Users and rights
- Enter the first letter of your real name in the first field (your username is based on your real name)
- Scroll down until you find your user name
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.