Your user profile has several settings that you can customize.
Navigating to your settings
- Make sure you are logged in to the GCwiki.
- In the top-right hand corner of the page, click Preferences.
- Modify your settings.
- Basic Information: Account information that you cannot edit, such as your username, registration time, and the number of edits.
- Internationalization: Changes the language of the GCwiki interface and your preferred pronouns.
- Signature: If left blank, your username will appear whenever you post your signature. You can change your signature to include a nickname, or your department or school acronym.
- E-Mail Options: These options control whether or not you receive emails from the GCwiki
- Click Save