To create a link to a media file other than an image (i.e. .PPT, .PDF, .DOC), use Media: instead of Image
- Go to the wiki page that you want add a link to
- Select the Edit tab at the top of the page
- Place your cursor at the spot within the existing text where you would like to insert the link to your document
- Copy and paste the following text: [[Media:destination_file_name.xyz|Description of document you are linking to]]
- Edit the text you have just pasted to reflect the actual "destination file name" and the "description of the document you are linking to". The latter will appear as hyperlinked text on the page once you save it.
- To preview the page, click on the Show preview button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are satisfied with your changes, click Save page.